Kitsune S (SK85)-Acid Washed-Sculpted ORG grip
Kitsune S is a compact-size EDC knife featuring a 3.5" long drop blade . The knife is made of 0.15" thick Japanese SK85 steel. The total length of the knife is 7.85" long. The blade is carefully heat-treated to 56-58 with a double tempering process for maximum durability and flexibility, which makes it easier to resharpen.
In Japanese, Kitsune means fox, which means the knife is as agile as a fox, and the blade is short and easy to hide. It looks light, but it has the functions of a small and medium knife.
- Acid stonewashed finished blade.
The knife weighs around 4.4 oz; 6.1 oz with sheath.
The knife was designed by Jeremy Boulder Valentine, owner and operator of Valavian Edge Craft LLC.
CNC machined and hand-finished in Taiwan
Type of grind
Saber grind with convex cutting-edge
3D machined G10
Weight w/ Sheath
OD Green Kydex sheath (sandwich)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We accept return items.
You may return the unused item in its original packaging within 14 days. The buyers will prepay shipping and handling back to us. Refunds will be issued by the same form of payment we received.
Please contact us before sending back any items. Please note that we may request you to email and provide the damaged or defective merchandise photos.
From 1 July 2021, the VAT rules on cross-border business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce activities will change. ... The VAT exemption at the importation of small consignments of a value up to EUR 22 will be removed. This means all goods imported in the EU will now be subject to VAT.
"We can sell and ship our products worldwide, including USA, Canada, Western Europe. The courier we are using will be DHL Express.
- The customer is responsible for all fees and taxes - we charge only for our shipping costs.
- The customer is responsible for knowing their laws and assumes all risk for the package's value and our shipping costs, should it be confiscated at customs.
- If the package is found to be undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
- The customer must pay all return and replacement shipping costs.