Mt. Bushman Brown(SK85)
Mt. Bushman comes with a Scandi grind blade, and it is perfect for tall types of bushcraft tasks. From making a feather stick to food preparation.
1. The blade is made of SK85 high carbon steel and is being carefully heat treated and tempered to 56-58.
2. Scandi grind with Micro convex edge will provide a better strength on the edge retention.
3. Solid pommel will allow you to break or hammer hard shell nuts in the field.
4. A large finger choil will allow for a finger to safely grip the blade while working on some detail cutting job.
5. 90-degree spine will help to start the fire with the fire steel much more efficient.
6. The 3D machined G10 handle is removable for cleaning or replacement. The handle is rounded for more comfortable gripping and doesn't cause any hot spot.
7. Handmaid Kydex material for handling all types of situations in the field, and it's easy to clean. Each sheath comes with a Tek Lok
Fixed Blade with skeleton tang
Type of grind
Sabre grind with the convex edge
Japanese SK85 RC 56-58 w/ double temper
Acid wash finish
3D machined G10
Weight w/ Sheath
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We accepe return items.
You may return the unused item in its original packaging within 14 days. Shipping and handling back to us will be prepaid by the buyers. Refunds will be issued by the same form of payment we received.
Please contact us before sending back any items. Please note that we may request you to email and provide the photos of the damaged or defective merchandise.
----Free Shipping on all orders of $300 or more----
"We can sell and ship our products worldwide, including USA, Canada, Western Europe. The courier we are using will be DHL Express.
- The customer is responsible for all fees and taxes - we charge only for our shipping costs.
- Customer is responsible for knowing their laws and assumes all risk for the value of the package as well as our shipping costs, should it be confiscated at customs.
- If the package is found to be undeliverable, the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
- The customer must pay all return and replacement shipping costs.