The Cuyamaca is name I came up while I was living in the San Diego back in 20 years ago, the name was interpreted the Indian means of "place where the rain comes from the heavens".
1. The blade is made of Bohler K110 (D2) stainless steel, and has been carefully heat treated and temperted to 57-59 in a vacuum oven for maximum durability, and makes it much easier to resharpen in the field.
2. Saber grind with convex cutting edge will make chopping or batoning wood easier.
3. Solid pommel will allow you to break or hammer hard shell nuts in the field.
4. The large finger choil allows for fingers to safely grip the blade while working on detailed cutting jobs
5. A 90 degree spine makes using a fire steel much more efficient and easier to start a fire.
6. The 3D machined G10 handle is removable for cleaning or replacement. The handle is rounded for a more comfortable grip, and will not cause any hot spots.
7. The sheath is made of Kydex material for handling all types of situations in the field, and it is easy to clean. Each sheath comes with a custom loop.
Type of grind
Saber grind with convex cutting edge
Bohler K110 (D2) RC 57-59
3D machined waffle pattern Orange G10
Weight w/ Sheath
Yes + kydex loop
We are able to sell and ship our products worldwide, including USA, Canada, Western Europe. The courier we are using will be DHL.
- Customer is responsible for all fees and taxes - we charge only for our shipping costs.
- Customer is responsible for knowing their own laws and assumes all risk for the value of the package as well as our shipping costs, should it be confiscated at customs.
- If package is found to be undeliverable, customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
- All return and replacement shipping costs must be paid by the customer.